- Need financing? Let us introduce you to a local banking or financing professional with experience with industrial projects.
- Want a Build-to-suit? We know investors and contractors in our area and beyond with experience in various industries.
- Want to lease a building that is for sale? Our network of investors can be approached about a lease or lease-to-purchase option.
- Interested in an Industrial Revenue Bond (IRB)?
We have an established IRB – Industrial Revenue Bond – Authority if you are interested in exploring this option. An IRB provides financing to qualifying manufacturing and solid waste disposal facilities through low-interest, tax-exempt bonds. The funds may be used for land costs, facility builds and improvements, and equipment purchases.
- Interested in New Market Tax Credits (NMTC)?
Pitt County has qualified NMTC census tracts. The New Markets Tax Credit (NMTC) Program permits individual and corporate taxpayers to receive a credit against federal income taxes for making Qualified Equity Investments (QEIs) in qualified community development entities (CDEs).
We have contacts that can help you explore this option if your desired Pitt County site is in a designated NMTC zone. For more information, use the link below.
New Market Tax Credits Resource Center
- Want to explore the benefits of an Opportunity Zone?
We have industrial sites located in 5 opportunity zones in Pitt County. The Opportunity Zones Program provides tax incentives for qualified investors to re-invest unrealized capital gains into low-income communities throughout the state, and across the country. Low-income census tracks are areas where the poverty rate is 20 percent or greater and/or family income is less than 80% of the area’s median income. Contact us for information on how this can be beneficial to your project, or find more information at this link: NC Opportunity Zone Program
- Have other ideas?
Pitt County is open to exploring creative new ideas for incentives. Let us know what is of interest to you.